SureTwist Heavy Duty Injection Sock AnchorThe SureTwist Heavy Duty Sock Anchor system is a fully engineered technical solution for strengthening masonry and repairing cracked or delaminated stonework.
- Available in standard and bespoke lengths to cater for any job, the SureTwist HDS Sock Anchor system stabilises and secures all types of masonry, with minimal disruption, to ensure a strong, durable and flexible repair.
- Versatile applications (arches, historic or new build structures)
- The only injection sock anchor that is designed to be assembled on site to achieve required length facilitating the installation process
- Eliminates the need for pattress plates
- Compatible to the original structure (cementitious)
- Durable (stainless steel)
- SureTwist helical section used for increased tensile strength and keying the grout
- Easy to install
- Clean to install
- Can be used in weak and poor quality substrates
- No manufacturing lead time (pre-manufactured in 3 lengths)
- Grout is pumped through the central spine (no plastic tubes creating weak spots)
- Easy to ship on pallets
- Suitable for nearly all solid and hollow substrates
Markets for the SureTwist Heavy Duty Injection Sock Anchor